My BP has been good but a little more up and down today as I've been dealing with these headaches. We might try to increase the steroid back up a little tomorrow since we're having a hard time trying to find a medicine to help with the headaches. Afraid they will be with me for several more weeks until all the blood has been absorbed. It's the pits. :-( I don't do well with the narcotic stuff but that's all I have available at least for a few more days until more blood is absorbed so I'm trying to open up and accept what options I have. I want to be at home taking care of it myself but, well, it is what it is and they are trying to help me as best they can.
Good stuff...got visits from some wonderful friends and family, beautiful flowers, talked with my babies and they are missing me but having a blast at the grandparents and to top the night off...a shower!!! Woo-hoo!! The simple things right??
Going to concentrate on healing! I would say relaxing too but, well, if you're one of my FB friends...you know how not-well I do that - LOL!!!
Again, can't say enough to everyone...you guys are keeping me sane and feeling connected to this wonderful world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment