Sunday, June 24, 2012

14 minutes ago

So yea, spoiled does not even begin to say how I have been treated! I have the best family and friends EVER! EVER!!!!!!!!!
And while yes, there has been stuff, food, bling, pampering...it has just blown me away by all the love. Yea, I know I'm always sappy but this has been HUMBLING and, well....I don't even know the right words. 
I have always loved my friends and family with all my heart (everyone has always known my philosophies on it all....life is just too damn short not to hug hard, say I LOVE YOU instead of bye and see ya later, make the time, etc., etc,) but this....this situation has been, well, again...I don't have the words!!! I have felt, literally, love and energy in way that in indescribable. All I have the words to say is thank you! I love you all, again, more than I could every say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment