I'm getting outa here tomorrow!!!!! Just visited with the doctor and things look GREAT!!! Good news, good news and good news! Got the medicine schedule down and ready for the week and the best news on that is that it's all "normal" stuff and I don't have to be on the prescription that was going to cost us $1400 for the month! Yes, you read that right and that was our insurance cost! Hooray for a quickly healing brain! :-)
Most of the blood in back and on top has drained. Still have some on the top front and behind eyes and forehead but the chances of any seizing are pretty much nil. He says that in a week things will have improved significantly but warned that they will still "pop up" every so often.
Super low-duty resting this week and then very slow ooze back into life next week.
Will follow up with the doctor and have another CT scan in about 4 weeks for full clearance so I can finally get on that darn wake-board that I had planned for this weekend!!!
Was a little bummed to hear that after they've been fattening me up around here, I was warned that the couple of rounds of steroids they have had me on were the really nice beefing-up ones. :-( Terrified to step on the scale when I get home but will take the extra fluff for still being here! LOL!!!
Did I mention that I'm going home tomorrow!!! I yelled at the doctor as he had already walked out asking to see what time he'd be by in the morning and said I was holding him to it. Not holding my breath for it being before early afternoon but don't care as long as it's in daylight!!! Can't wait!!!!!!! :-) Happy, happy! Joy, joy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment