Monday, June 25, 2012

Ok, so I have now decided that it would no longer be in poor taste to make zombie jokes considering the circumstances...I have now decided to resume my zombie-funnies. I will, however, NOT be welcoming anymore blonde jokes since I have about a notebook full from this week's events and do, indeed, have proof in pictures that I have quite a magnificent brain in there. Granted, it is now minus a tiny part BUT that could have been the part holding me back from even further potential in life. Such as the ability for me to do the Darth Vader death grip across the miles on the next person that thinks it's cute to make another blonde joke (you all know who you are and the question is...do you feel lucky??)

Ok, ok...had to get silliness out...on with the apocalypse!
And on that note...this seemed fitting to me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment