Have had a bunch of friends comment about my attitude toward this all and just wanted to share one of my replies....couldn't have this attitude without y'all!! (((HUGS))). Sniff, sniff. :')
Rachel Lake
Sent from my iPhone
Tracie - Ha ha!! Popsicles and jello for my "clear" breakfast. Bleck! Hubby knows he better not show up tomorrow without Taco Cabana tacos and chips and queso tomorrow. Ready for REAL food and I've been dreaming about them since no eating when I got here - LOL!
Is there any other attitude to have? That's with everything in life but this, THIS, scenario is truly in my hands and up to me....I've never not worked hard and gotten what I want...this is no different. :-)
Is there any other attitude to have? That's with everything in life but this, THIS, scenario is truly in my hands and up to me....I've never not worked hard and gotten what I want...this is no different. :-)
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment