4:30 am awakening for MRI!! And this was after I had her give me a double "night-cap" last night so I could crash hard. ...oh well, glad to get it done.
It all caught up with me and I was very grouchy last night. I know, I know...shocking. I kept apologizing to the nurse that I promise I'm never this grouchy and she assures me that I was no where near grouchy but in my book I was awful! :-o
Fell asleep during the long MRI. The technician giggled when I came out and asked if I was snoring and he said that what happens in MRI, stays in MRI. :-)
The tecnnician that wheeled me down looked so familiar and I asked him how long he'd been there...20 years! He helped me remember the name of the doctor the doctor that did my knee surgery back in 2001 in the same wing!
Anyway, yes, I'm feeling chit-chatty again (promise I won't burst another one). :-). The radiologist was already here so when the doc gets in he should have a report. Hoping for a clear scan and swelling down.
Still having headaches but working through some meds to keep them under control so my BP doesn't go up. It was high when I got up this morning but I'd been laying down all night. Don't know if that was why but you bet I'm quizzing the nurses and doctors so i can learn as much as i can before i get home.
BP back to normal now and my sugars are almost normal but didn't need insulin. Also, on the lowest dose of the steroid they can give...woo-hoo! Workin' it, workin' it!!!
Good grief I love you all so much and can't thank you enough for all the thoughts, energy and love!!! :-)
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment