Rough night last night but today is looking better. Had a hard time with headache pain last night. When they finally gave me Tylenol I had some relief for awhile but the second go around didn't work as well. Come to find out that they were giving me just the basic dose! I am happy now because I have a nurse today that is getting stuff done!! First thing she got the doc to let me have the extra strength dose and that is helping a lot. Afraid my BP was a little high this morning but that was because I was hurting but this nurse (did I mention how much I like her) knew exactly what to do and got it down! Been several days and I feel like I'm actually in really good hands. To be fair, the other nurses have been really nice but not very good at actually getting things done. So frustrated to be out of the loop with your own health. Anyway...feeling better and trying to be patient with myself to heal.
Thank you Tena and Jimmy for coming to visit this morning...made my morning!! Looking forward to seeing my babies for a little bit this afternoon!! Going to go nap for a bit so I'm a little more fresh and hopefully don't lose it when they leave.
This stinks and I want to go home. :-( Blah! Going to go nap and wake up in a better mood!
No comments:
Post a Comment