Saturday, August 22, 2009

Responsible Tripp, Great Couple of Days with Pawpoo & A Few More Photos

As usual, this kid is such a great help! He's been helping Papa, Nana and daddy with a house we're flipping down the road from us. I am always amazed by this kid. He cracks us up since he's the only kid we know that would rather be weed-eating, power washing and tinkering than playing video games or watching TV!! He stays with them the whole time and NEVER wants to leave. He has the occasional "kid moments" but overall, he's one of the most responsible and caring 9 year olds I've ever known. He is so wonderful to be around! I love you Triple!!

Tripp had a great couple of days with Pawpoo...shooting, drumming and chilling.
Tripp at the shooting range w/ Pawpoo 8-19-09 (He shot Papoo’s new Savage .243 scoped long range rifle and the Remington “Fieldmaster” pump .22….he was absolutely on bull’s eye with the .22….the .243 was a little large for him but really got his attention.



Torin keeps Aunt Stephanie warm!


Avi and Granny D in the kitchen cookin’ up some goodies.


A few of Tripp's baseball pics from Pawpoo.



New “Longhorn neighbors” at Pawpoo’s place in the woods.



Is she a princess or what!!!! I know I say it all the time but we could not have picked a better girl. She is amazing and fits so perfectly in our family (thanks Nana)!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment