says the Harry Potter movie was great! They did a great job setting up for next two. Yes, I blubbered at this one (still sniffing!). Took a break from cleaning and FINALLY took Tripp to see it. Avi and Torin weren't happy that we wound up goi...ng without them but I'm sure they had a GREAT time at the circus with Aunt Stephanie today. Can't wait to see pictures from her tonight!
Saturday at 7:08pm
Rachel Lake
says "Run dust bunnies! RUN!" Whew! I know, junky way to spend a day without kidos but I'm always in shock how quickly you can get things done when you're not having to stop every 10 minutes! Kitchen's done, dining room's done, living room's done, bathrooms are done, boys' room is done, books, school stuff, games, etc. organizing is done (truthfully started that earlier in the week)!!!!
Next up...Avi's Room and my sewing/craft desk (yikes - that one might take a bit). I know, silly post but thanks....feel like I've got a cheering section out there. :-)
Saturday at 1:55pm
Rachel Lake thinks that some old baked beans from the back of the fridge just growled at me when I threw them out!!!!!
Saturday at 8:45am
Rachel Lake can see an end in sight!!! I can actually see most of my living room floor. Been in the midst of MASSIVE book, schooly stuff, art supplies, games, etc. reorganizing! On the downhill stretch!
Friday at 2:23pm
Rachel Lake
Rachel took the quiz "The Brain Dominance Test" and got the result: Balanced Brain: 14 Left-Brain Responses/ 16 Right Responses!
Of 30 questions, 14 of your responses indicate you are left brained dominant. 16 of your responses are indicat...ions of right brain dominance. These results indicate you have a balanced brain, with no tendency to think towards either side. Those who are middle-brain dominant tend to be more flexible than either the left or the right-brain folks; however, you often vacillate between the two hemispheres when you make decisions. You sometimes get confused when decisions need to be made because, neurologically speaking, you could do most tasks through either a left-brain or a right-brain method! A balanced score means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain depending upon a given situation. This combination makes you a creative and flexible thinker.The down side to having a more "balanced brain" is that you may sometimes feel paralyzed by indecision when the two hemispheres of your brain are competing to solve a problem in their own unique ways. You may also find career choices difficult due to your proficiency in several different areas.
Thursday at 11:14pm
Rachel Lake: mmmmmmmm.....enjoying my latest addiction - chocolate chai tea!
http://www.gypsytea.com/Try-Chai-C106.aspx
Thu at 8:06am
Rachel Lake
LOL!!!! Got this via email and it was too funny not to share...
MY LIVING WILL
Last night, my husband and I were sitting in the living room and I said to him, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids fro...m a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.' He got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine. He's such an ass.
August 17 at 4:56pm


No comments:
Post a Comment