Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rachel Lake I got Cat in the hat!

Rachel took the quiz "Which character from the Dr. Seuss books are you?" and the result is "Cat in the hat".
You're unpredictable, you're so much FUN you have a outright disregard for the rules and.... you don't care about making a mess but you always cleans up after yourself !


Rachel Lake
Rachel Lake
Ok, I LOVE the last sentence!!! It goes with my motto "It's a good day if you've made a mess!". :-)
20 minutes ago

Rachel Lake
Rachel Lake
Also, I'm tickled pink since he was always my favorite character. Truthfully, I remember reading the books to Tripp when he was very little and thinking that he was the sort of mom I wanted to be. .....these quizzes are so silly and fun!
14 minutes ago

Rachel Lake I got GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS!

Rachel took the quiz "What fairy tale are you?" and the result is "GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS".
Okay, so you're curious and sometimes you snoop around -- there's no harm in that, right? Your inquisitive and often argumentative... nature makes you a good candidate for law, but be careful not to get yourself in too deep! Despite the fact that you always need to get the bottom of things by trying a piece of everything, you are smart about your decisions, and in the end your charming and understanding personality allows you to make many friends and keep them.

Rachel Lake

Rachel took the quiz "Which planet symbolizes you?" and the result is "JUPITER".
Jupiter was the king of the gods, and this massive cage of lightning and triumphant power whispers of your opinionated attitude and crusading outlook ...on life. You are a person who likes to take risks and who is willing to gamble a little if the return is large. You can be fanatical in your beliefs, but there is nothing wrong with being passionate and standing for what you think is right. You have a big heart and even bigger drive to make it to the top.

Tena Erwin Lanik

Tena Erwin Lanik Kids are clean and in bed (and Kiley has freshly painted toes), clothes are laid out, lunches packed, backpacks are full. Ready for school. But I really don't want to get up at 6:00am :(

about an hour ago

Rachel Lake
Rachel Lake
sniff, sniff, snort, sniff :-( Sorry, can't help it....so sad that summer is over. :-( :-(
about an hour ago

Tena Erwin Lanik
Would you stop! We are not breaking up or anything, LOL

Rachel Lake
Noooooooooooooooo!!!! Sniff, sniffle, snort some more and some more and some more.....:-(
51 minutes ago

Rachel Lake
Sniff some more.
45 minutes ago

Rachel Lake
and some more.
45 minutes ago

Rachel Lake
and some more.
45 minutes ago

Rachel Lake
Blah!!!! Tell their teachers they better be SUPER duper, major nice to them or the Wrath of RaRa will commence.
44 minutes ago

Tena Erwin Lanik
I'm going to have to un-friend you if you cannot control yourself
43 minutes ago

34 minutes ago · Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment