Avi just had long chat with me about the cookie bear's habits. Of course, she told me with much more detail and speed than I could type from memory. :-o"There are lots of cookie bears but only one goes to Pawpoo's house. They go because Pawpoo and Granny D always have lots of cookies at their house. Why hasn't he been there in awhile?".
I said "Because he usually only comes when kids are visiting. You'll have to be sure to leave him cookies next time.".
"YES! We will leave him lots of cookies since he's pretty big and can eat a lot of them. I'll ask Granny D if we can make some extra cookies next time for him. He comes to their house since you can't find cookies out in the woods."
She was very serious and has a whole plan in place. Did I mention how much I love my kids. :-)

The cookie bear is a huge bear that has been visiting Pawpoo's house ever since Tripp was little because he would leave cookies for him (wink, wink). That torch has been passed on to Avi and Tripp having fun keeping the tradition alive by helping her with what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment