Saturday, August 22, 2009

Facebook Stuff

I finally got drug, kicking and screaming, into the whole Facebook mess. Truthfully, it has been a lot of fun keeping up with friends and I feel better now that all my friends don't have to send me a separate email to keep me in the loop.
Anyway...I decided to copy over some of my posts as I do them. Again, I'm looking to keep this blog as a yearbook/journal of what we're up to day-to-day. You so quickly forget all the little things over the years. Wish I had been doing this since the kids were little bitty. Oh well, better late than never right?
Facebook also have some fun quizzes that my friends and I like to take and share with each other. Again, I can't wait to look back on these years from now and see how much I've changed. Curious if they would have been the same 10 years ago! :-o I can't wait until the kids are old enough to do them too...should be interesting. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment