Ok, so it's finally up! This is my version of a "journal". I just got everything caught up since the first of the year (when I had planned to start it) but am planning on blogging regularly from here on out.
The kids are so excited! Mind you, they are very into posting things but, I'm planning on putting some in-depth thoughts as well. I would like to record everything from the spectacular to the mundane for our online "scrapbook". I'm hoping that, one day, they will be able to go back and hopefully understand who am more than I'm able to express to them at this age. Wishful mommy-thinking but hey, I'll take it! Of course, this is also for me as I want to have something that I can go back, read with a big glass of wine and ball my head off! :-)
I am only letting friends and family know about our blog so you are welcome to join us on our adventure!
This was my first post so I included it here.
Why the Gremlins? & About Us
No comments:
Post a Comment