Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009!!

It's here, it's here....it's finally here!!!  Halloween is a huge thing in our house!  The countdown starts on Oct. 1 and is talked about EVERY day until today!

Yikes!!  I've got carpel tunnel pumpkin carving hand! Aaaaa! We spent a magical day carving our pumpkins Thursday. In our usual tradition....the kids gut and trace/punch the pattern and I carve. This year, Tripp did about 90% of his, Avi did about 50% and Torin, well, no one should let that kid loose with a sharp pointy object of any sort. If I'd followed his pattern, it would have been a dismembered pumpkin or possibly something obscene! Who's that child's mother?!?!?!

Torin's Pick: Slimer from Ghostbusters




Avi's Pick: Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas


Tripp's Pick: Undead Ted (not from anything just a spooky pattern he wanted)



 


Here's a fun album that has some photos from a few years ago.


Will add pictures tomorrow after tonight's Trick-or-Treating adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment