Rachel Lake just got back from taking Tripp's hamster to the vet. He's been losing hair and flaky skin....he has mites!! Go figure? I have know idea how he got them. He's the world's greatest and most spoiled hamster. Off to clean his mansion and give him a mite dip from the vet. :-oNot a happy hamster!




Poor guy had to have a mite dip with bright yellow and VERY stinky medicine.
Photo Album

A friend from Facebook that was commenting on my post.
I think I have been hysterical only a couple times in my life. Once was when I was holding my brothers gerbils tail and it came off...me left holding the bloody stump. My dad parked me on the couch while they searched all over for the missing gerbil. Gerbil was found and lived a couple more years...this time we added vitamin drops to his water per vets instructions. No daily vitamin=no tail.


Rachel Lake
NO WAY!!!! That's crazy! I've never heard of that. I'm NOT going to tell Tripp about that one. Yoshi only has a little stump of a tail since he's a hamster but he would freak out and have to go to the store this instant to get vitamins. He's been so upset about his skin was crying at the vet's when he said it was mites until I explained to him that it was a good thing since it was treatable and then he was happy.
Oh goodness, all I can think of is visions of tailless gerbils!!!!! LOL!!! :-o
Oh goodness, all I can think of is visions of tailless gerbils!!!!! LOL!!! :-o
No comments:
Post a Comment