
Rick and I loved The Gremlins as kids. I had forgotten all about it. On a recent
trip to Pawpoo's, he found the video tape from when I was a kid and they watched it. Needless to say, they loved it! We listen to the soundtrack several times a day and they watch the movie as often as they can.
Tripp even made our GeoCaching (http://www.geocaching.com/) username The_Gremlins. LOL!
7-11-2009 I had forgotten about these! These were the pumpkins we carved last Halloween.



trip to Pawpoo's, he found the video tape from when I was a kid and they watched it. Needless to say, they loved it! We listen to the soundtrack several times a day and they watch the movie as often as they can.Tripp even made our GeoCaching (http://www.geocaching.com/) username The_Gremlins. LOL!
7-11-2009 I had forgotten about these! These were the pumpkins we carved last Halloween.



No comments:
Post a Comment