Sunday, July 1, 2012

How to make dynamite

A fairly normal morning conversation in our house but I found it particularly entertaining this morning since it's obviously very serious business coming from a beautiful little pair of green eyes.

Torin says "To make dynamite you have to kill 6 creepers. Then you have to get 4 things of sand."
I ask "What do the creepers have to do with it?"
Torin "They have the gunpowder!"
Me "So you take it from them after you kill them?"
Torin "No." with a very are-you-crazy sort of look. "They have the gunpowder inside them. That's how they can blow up."
Me "Ah ha! I didn't know they could blow up."
Torin "Well yea. That's why you run up to them, hit them and then run off before they start flashing white. Then you can use the dynamite to mine for good stuff."

I feel very prepared to take on this day thanks to lessons from Minecraft! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment