Thursday, July 7, 2011

placing essential oil order next Thursday, July 14

Hey there everyone!  I'll be placing an essential oils order next Thursday, July 14, if you need anything.  I will place the order and you don't need to pay for it until it comes in about a week later.
 
If you want to order something and split it with a friend I usually have some empty bottles around so just let me know and I'll be happy to split it up for you and your friend.  For your reference, the normal 15ml bottles contain 250 drops.
:-) Rachel 
 
The scoop:
Awhile back several friends turned me on to essential oils.  As most everyone knows, I've always tried to take care of my family and as natural as I can before resorting to the doctor.  For years I have used homeopathic remedies with good success.  I still use some of these but ever since finding essential oils, I've found them to be even more effective and, truthfully, a little easier to use.
 
I have to admit to being blown away by essential oils.  I continue to be amaze at how effective they are.  I have put some of my experiences and more info here:  http://essentialoilswithrachel.blogspot.com/
 
I became a Young Living distributor in order to get the wholesale pricing and because I really do believe that they are THE best essential oils out there.  I do not sell the oils in order to make money.  I just include your order in with mine. 
To get your total:  Wholesale Price + Tax (6.75%) + a dollar or two for shipping (I round up to the nearest whole dollar to make it easy for payment and this way, we all share the shipping)
 
When I receive your order I will put it into my little spreadsheet and send you back a total with a day or two so if you don't receive this email from me please email me again to be sure I got your order.
 
THANKS!
:-) Rachel
(210) 323-8907


No comments:

Post a Comment