Well, they've always been grandparents to our kidos but now it's official! Their daughter Shelley had Kaylee Ann MacDonald this past Wednesday, Feb. 3, at 9:17 a.m. in Las Vegas. She was 6 1/2 pounds, and 19 1/2 inches long.
Mama Dee & Bob live in Las Vegas but when we all lived in San Antonio, she used to babysit Tripp until he was about 2 while I was still working. Well, I say she but Tripp and Bob were partners in crime as well. Bob was always doing some sort of project in the yard or around the house and so you-know-who was right there to help. I also have the most wonderful memories of coming to pick him up and he and Bob would be eating Cheetos, drinking Sunkist and watching baseball!! To say that Mama Dee spoiled him rotten would be an understantement! I was so lucky to found them and they have been a wonderful part of our lives ever since. Can you tell we miss them! It's been too long since we got to visit! (sniff)
Shelley, she is beyond beautiful and I miss you all more than words could ever say!!!! Love you!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment