Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sad news about Beavy

I'm afraid it was finally "time".  I put our beautiful 16 1/2 year old cock-a-poo Beavy to sleep yesterday.  To say it was rough would be an understatement.  It's been time for a while I just finally had to get up the guts to do it.  It's strange here now.  Miss him so much!

He was such a fantastic fellow.  He put up with having his throne dethroned many times and took it in stride.  With Tripp he didn't know what to think but went with the flow.  With each new baby after that, he would just look as if to say "Great.  You brought home another one.".  He was my baby but loved the kids as well.  I guess this is my version of therapy.  These are a few of my favorite photos of my guy.  Sigh. :-(

Puppy Beavy - 1993


1995 - Nicknamed him Frog-Dog



2000 - Bringing Tripp home


2002 - Tripp & Beavy


2008 - Christmas Photo


2009 - The past Christmas.  My tired little old man catching a nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment