Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Experimenting with Rag Curls & Avi's Gymnastics

This was the first time I did rag curls and, well, I did too many and too tight.  She had an afro the next day...literally.
I did it again the other night....much less of them and they came out beautiful as you can see in her gymnastics photos!!!


She is working VERY hard at her gymnastics.  In usual Avi style, she just doesn't see the point in doing anything if she can't compete in it...ugh!  She loves it!  She only needs to perfect two more moves and she'll be able to be considered for pre-team.  This is her main goal and focus these days.
The place that she takes at is very serious about their gymnastics team.  They even have their own charter school there at the gym so that the team can learn and practice.  We are so happy to have finally found a place that we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment