Thursday, December 11, 2014

    This week has been such a dream with all of the events for The One I Wrote For You. Last night was especially wonderful!! I got to share the evening with a sold out theater of nothing but my friends, family and colleagues.

    Still feeling overwhelmed and eternally grateful for all the support in my life....I never take it for granted for a single moment. Thank you.

    ‪#‎alwaysthankful‬ ‪#‎grateful‬ ‪#‎humbled‬ ‪#‎excited‬ ‪#‎proud‬

    This week has been such a dream with all of the events for The One I Wrote For You.  Last night was especially wonderful!!  I got to share the evening with a sold out theater of nothing but my friends, family and colleagues.      Still feeling overwhelmed and eternally grateful for all the support in my life....I never take it for granted for a single moment.  Thank you. <3      #alwaysthankful #grateful #humbled #excited #proud

No comments:

Post a Comment