Saturday, August 16, 2014

Well, I get the blonde award today.

We took the kids to the lake today with Nana and Papa and, well, my phone went for a swim. :-(  
Afraid I forgot that it was in the booby bank when I hopped on the tube we were pulling with Tripp.  We get a little crazy and wiped out twice before Nana asked where my phone was and she and Rick didn't see it in the boat. :-o    

Soooo...we hit the AT&T store on the way home and I have a new phone (same number).  I'm afraid I was really bad about backing up my phone to my computer so the old one is in a bag of rice and we're crossing fingers that it will power up tomorrow so I can get all my contacts and photos.  Oi vey! :-/

1 comment:

  1. A very old Polish lifeguard told me to never go swimming with a cell phone. The most current cell phones do not have an app yet for swimming fins.
    The lifeguard also said it okay to use a tube, but always take a rubber ducky along as a backup. The Bob

    ReplyDelete